I had a doctor’s prescription for the Borody Covid Treatment Protocol of which my pharmacist was unable to supply the Ivermectin component, because NZ was “out of stock”. My pharmacist told me that NZ’s stock of human dosage Ivermectin had all been ‘re-exported’, but that a small stock needed as the prime treatment for scabies was due within the month.When that arrived I was initially denied it as it was ‘for scabies only’, but my persistence finally paid off and I now have a properly prescribed set of long-proven safe drugs suitable for early Covid intervention.These may be used in addition to vaccination if that is your choice.
- Supreme Court application reasons include:
- Costumer services video evidence
- Mainstream Media have sunk to new lows. Look at some of the reporters feeding you the ‘news’.
- Peter Williams picks the scab of MP Mahuta’s 3 Waters takeover
- The Court of Public Opinion at the 2019 election was surprisingly kind, considering the lead-up months of ugly ODT publicity.