I intend to make myself available for election again for both Council and for Mayor in the hope of being able to affect a positive DCC course-correction that will bring back Democracy instead of party political agendas that threaten the loss of our One-Way traffic system, loss of Dunedin control of our 3 Waters, worsening DCC group debt rocketing up beyond 1.2 BILLION$, and loss of public say on major issues such as turning George st into another cycleway.
- Mayoral Candidate interview – Kiwi Voice 26 minutes
- Labour Political Party Puppets
- ODT ‘reporter’ Grant Miller continues his smear campaign today
- A combative interview that still brings out real DCC issues finally, despite being too long. [1hour 38 minutes]
- UNSUSTAINABLE $1million PER WEEK DCC INTEREST-ONLY ON SKYROCKETING DEBT