I intend to make myself available for election again for both Council and for Mayor in the hope of being able to affect a positive DCC course-correction that will bring back Democracy instead of party political agendas that threaten the loss of our One-Way traffic system, loss of Dunedin control of our 3 Waters, worsening DCC group debt rocketing up beyond 1.2 BILLION$, and loss of public say on major issues such as turning George st into another cycleway.
- Before and after pics of our vintage Hillside-built cooler carriage restoration Christmas holiday project that we milled the macrocarpa for…
- No doubt Tremain will inflame, but he is insightful all the same.
- 69th Dunedin to Brighton Veteran Car Run.
- DCC Planning and Spending based on Presumed Growth
- From today’s Economist magazine: