I have considered the resolution of the Council and decided that I cannot in good conscience deliver the apology insisted on as it would be dishonest and insincere.
I am disappointed that this means that I need to resign from the positions that I volunteered for as Councillor on the Otago Museum Trust and the Dunedin Licensing Committee. I have enjoyed the contribution that I have made to each organisation and I hope that the Councillor who replaces me will be able to contribute as I have in the interests of those organisations and Dunedin City ratepayers.
I will not be making any further comment on this matter.
- No scientific studies for Ivermectin?
- We need real debate and some balance for the tax-funded onslaught of politics and economics currently pretending to be Public Health.
- FaceBook Group ‘Dunedin News Uncut’ have cut the following purely Informational Post, because of feared FaceBook repercussions. Ironic, given the second of the 2 Rights quoted that are enshrined in the Bill of Rights Act 1990.
- It seems that ex Pfizer Vice President does not believe that the Pfizer vaccine is effective, necessary, or safe.
- The ODT print my playground sense of Adventure!