There is still a chance of containing Covid-19 on our remote under-populated islands.
My personal advice is to keep physical distance, avoid travel [especially in public transport like buses], and do not go to work if that involves significant social contact or close shared spaces.
Look after family members, do what work/education/entertainment you can on-line, and find some good books. [All the great books in History are available free on-line. https://thegeekpage.com/best-websites-to-download-free-ebo…/]
Garden, if you have that option.
Conserve resources and be prepared for social and financial upheaval. Tourism and Education, our two biggest industries are being forced to change…
- DCC Annual Plan promises Increased Rates, Debt, & Staff-costs again [far in excess of inflation] when the Tax-Payer’s Union has 102 Ways Councils can save money…
- The George st 10kph Pedestrian Shared Space debate
- George st now Pedestrian Shared Space
- Personally Positive ODT Letters this week.
- How the Dunedin 2019 Mayoral Election was won…