There is still a chance of containing Covid-19 on our remote under-populated islands.
My personal advice is to keep physical distance, avoid travel [especially in public transport like buses], and do not go to work if that involves significant social contact or close shared spaces.
Look after family members, do what work/education/entertainment you can on-line, and find some good books. [All the great books in History are available free on-line. https://thegeekpage.com/best-websites-to-download-free-ebo…/]
Garden, if you have that option.
Conserve resources and be prepared for social and financial upheaval. Tourism and Education, our two biggest industries are being forced to change…
- ‘Hospital still being built’ says Health Minister Clark.
- There goes the Cruise-ship business, and like many related businesses, maybe permanently.
- The commercial construction industry is at risk. NBR article by Russell Lund
- Stuff now reporting on Covid-19 Mutations
- Otago COVID-19 Welfare Helpline 0800 322 4000