There is still a chance of containing Covid-19 on our remote under-populated islands.
My personal advice is to keep physical distance, avoid travel [especially in public transport like buses], and do not go to work if that involves significant social contact or close shared spaces.
Look after family members, do what work/education/entertainment you can on-line, and find some good books. [All the great books in History are available free on-line. https://thegeekpage.com/best-websites-to-download-free-ebo…/]
Garden, if you have that option.
Conserve resources and be prepared for social and financial upheaval. Tourism and Education, our two biggest industries are being forced to change…
- Mayoral Candidate interview – Kiwi Voice 26 minutes
- Labour Political Party Puppets
- ODT ‘reporter’ Grant Miller continues his smear campaign today
- A combative interview that still brings out real DCC issues finally, despite being too long. [1hour 38 minutes]
- UNSUSTAINABLE $1million PER WEEK DCC INTEREST-ONLY ON SKYROCKETING DEBT