There is still a chance of containing Covid-19 on our remote under-populated islands.
My personal advice is to keep physical distance, avoid travel [especially in public transport like buses], and do not go to work if that involves significant social contact or close shared spaces.
Look after family members, do what work/education/entertainment you can on-line, and find some good books. [All the great books in History are available free on-line. https://thegeekpage.com/best-websites-to-download-free-ebo…/]
Garden, if you have that option.
Conserve resources and be prepared for social and financial upheaval. Tourism and Education, our two biggest industries are being forced to change…
- The Ardern government has deliberately politicised every aspect of our lives.
- CNN ‘News’ smears Rogan with Ivermectin “horse medicine”
- If your Doctor prescribes something specifically for you, who else knows enough to say that it is not appropriate?
- Submissions closed yesterday!
- Prime Minister Ardern’s self-crowning as the ‘single source of Truth’ with regards to Covid science :