DCC Parking Manager claims “DCC does not have space to create 200 temporary parks…” – ODT today…
- Veteran Dunedin/Brighton Rally Speech
- The DCC 2GP has made the housing crisis worse, but ODT Hawkins-friendly reporter Chris Morris fails to mention that Crs Hawkins and Benson-Pope were highly-paid Cull-appointed commissioners on the 2GP that pushed through the crazy zoning and other rules that have reduced building options in Dunedin and made the few available sections unaffordable.
- Why ‘Pedestrianisation’ works in ancient European capital Downtowns but won’t work here.
- What was it that enraged so many about the latest Tremain measles cartoon?
- Some surprises in Election Spending and Donations, especially Cr. Garey at just under the legal $55,000 maximum just topping Cull’s last spend with the same PR business [if the 2016 $42,000+ share claimed by Cr. Staynes can be believed].