finally admitted in ODT after my questioning, after years of refusing to print the renewals underspend graphs that I presented repeatedly. RENEWALS is what we should have been spending on, and should be spending on now instead of $60 million George st/Exchange pedestrianisation, $20 varsity ‘surface treatments’, and $53 million transportation ‘mode change’ projects.
- Mayoral Candidate interview – Kiwi Voice 26 minutes
- Labour Political Party Puppets
- ODT ‘reporter’ Grant Miller continues his smear campaign today
- A combative interview that still brings out real DCC issues finally, despite being too long. [1hour 38 minutes]
- UNSUSTAINABLE $1million PER WEEK DCC INTEREST-ONLY ON SKYROCKETING DEBT