finally admitted in ODT after my questioning, after years of refusing to print the renewals underspend graphs that I presented repeatedly. RENEWALS is what we should have been spending on, and should be spending on now instead of $60 million George st/Exchange pedestrianisation, $20 varsity ‘surface treatments’, and $53 million transportation ‘mode change’ projects.
- Before and after pics of our vintage Hillside-built cooler carriage restoration Christmas holiday project that we milled the macrocarpa for…
- No doubt Tremain will inflame, but he is insightful all the same.
- 69th Dunedin to Brighton Veteran Car Run.
- DCC Planning and Spending based on Presumed Growth
- From today’s Economist magazine: