finally admitted in ODT after my questioning, after years of refusing to print the renewals underspend graphs that I presented repeatedly. RENEWALS is what we should have been spending on, and should be spending on now instead of $60 million George st/Exchange pedestrianisation, $20 varsity ‘surface treatments’, and $53 million transportation ‘mode change’ projects.
- The Ardern government has deliberately politicised every aspect of our lives.
- CNN ‘News’ smears Rogan with Ivermectin “horse medicine”
- If your Doctor prescribes something specifically for you, who else knows enough to say that it is not appropriate?
- Submissions closed yesterday!
- Prime Minister Ardern’s self-crowning as the ‘single source of Truth’ with regards to Covid science :